Are you planning to get a brand new website advanced or do you have an existing one? Then having a proper web site maintenance plan is of maximum significance to hold your website in business. An growing wide variety of groups are hiring offshore businesses to outsource their website protection obligations. We as a website maintenance agency offer a extensive range of regular and custom designed website renovation plans to our clients.
Website maintenance ensures smooth functioning of a website, in particular its operational components. If it isn’t always practiced, it could result into serious consequences technically and/or visibly.
A website maintenance firm might also contend with issues such as spelling errors in text, damaged on line links, lacking pictures and web page titles, and extra. Although these items may sound minor, but when left out, they are able to painting an unprofessional aspect and prove to be a setback to your business.
Some website owners have the mind-set that after a website is created, it can take care of itself and does now not want any renovation. This is a complete delusion and a wrong notion as it is able to lead to economic loss. website visitors do word matters mentioned above, which may additionally create a wrong influence of their minds and inspire them to look out for a higher maintained website. Outsourcing this assignment to a website maintenance agency is a cost effective and tremendously strategic majors.
To study why website maintenance is necessary; you could contact us. We will explain how it enriches the consumer experience by means of growing a effective impact of a website.
Common Website Maintenance Includes:
- Updating the WordPress version, updating plugins and theme (thus maintaining functionality and security). Maintaining the overall WordPress environment
- Development of new pages, announcements, event and job posts (client provides content, or Website Design Pretoria will help writing content)
- Monthly traffic report
- Contact client each week (with customized reminder emails) to check on any new content to add or update, e.g.: blog posts, pages, events, services or ads
- Cross-sharing important announcements and content between the website and organization’s Facebook page
- Check Google My Business for location and listing accuracy
- Post new Google for Nonprofits AdWords (if account exists)
- Develop more effective SEO and keyword application
- Backup entire website to local host
- As well as other website maintenance tasks
We can help you maintain your website contact us and we will explain cost effective structure for website maintenance
Quick Fixes Plan
20% Hourly Rate Discount
25% Hourly Rate Discount
Well Covered Plan
35% Hourly Rate Discount
* Above plan rates are not in addition to any existing rate discounts the client may already be afforded. Rates are pre-paid each month. The discount rate is based on the standard service rate of R95/hr. The service agreements are on a 3-month period, which auto-renew unless client notifies Website Design Pretoria. Above plan rates is subject to change.